We hope that our customers are happy with their purchase. However, Machinery parts online acknowledges and understands that, sometimes, you might need to cancel or return your purchase.
All items being returned must have a completed Return Authorisation form included. Orders returned to Machinery parts online without a Return Authorisation will not be accepted for return or refund. To obtain a Return Authorisation Number, please contact our customer service team directly on +370 699 82 996 or by email to: [email protected]. You must quote the invoice number for the item you want to return. Our staff members will advise you of the details on how to safely return your order. All return postage costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Please choose carefully as Machinery parts online is under no obligation to provide refunds where you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before proceeding with your order.
Please retain your proof of purchase. Goods must be returned are required to be returned in “as new condition”, in their original packaging or shrink wrapped un-opened, unused and undamaged. A refund will only occur if you are able to provide evidence of proof of purchase. Return postage costs explained below:
- If the return is required a result of a Machinery parts online error or damaged or faulty goods (see damaged or faulty items below), we will pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- Any change of mind returns requested (see below)
- If you decide to cancel your order prior to dispatch, there will be no postage costs to you. If your order has already been dispatched, freight or postage charges will not be refunded.
- If the return is required/requested because of your error or an administrative error from your end, you will be required to pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- You are required to notify Machinery parts online in writing for approval of any intended returns (see below notification of intent to return goods).
- Any postage and handling costs as part of the original purchase will not be refunded.
Change of Mind:
You can only cancel your order when the order is still in processing status. Machinery parts online is not lawfully obliged or required to provide a refund if you simply change your mind or find the same product somewhere else. But you may negotiate the return of your items/order within 10 days of receiving your order. Only cancellation request made by the means of sending an email will be acknowledged. We do not acknowledge any cancellation “change of mind” requests by other means, i.e. through the calls. Postage and handling costs will not be refunded or exchanged for ‘change of mind’ requests. If we do agree to your ‘change of mind’ request, goods must be returned within our 14 day return policy period, after we acknowledge your request, in their original packaging or shrink wrapped. The goods are required to be returned and arrived to Machinery parts online in new condition. You will be required to ensure packaging on the returned goods is sufficient that they are delivered back to Machinery parts online in un-damaged condition. Damaged items will not be accepted for a refund. A 20% restocking fee may be applied to your refund.
Machinery parts online reserves the right to cancel orders at our discretion or to cancel the purchase arrangement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Machinery parts online believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase arrangement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you where it has already been paid.
Returns of Faulty or Damaged Items
Before returning any goods, please read our Terms & Conditions
We guarantee that the goods you receive from Machinery parts online will be of acceptable quality, fit for the purpose for which they are sold. Where an item has arrived in a damaged condition, or faulty, please let our customer service team know within 14 days of receiving your delivery by visiting our Contact Us page. We must be informed of any return requests within 14 days of the original order date. We operate a strict 14 day returns policy.
All returns must be approved by us first. We want to give you a hassle-free way to return your item(s), so we ask that you follow the below procedures to ensure that this is possible:
- Before returning your faulty or damaged item(s), please contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. You can do this online through My Account or contact our team by [email protected] or directly on +370 699 82 996
- Returns made within 14 days of purchase will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Returns made after 14 days of purchase will be refused. We operate a strict 14 day returns policy.
- All item(s) must be returned in as-new condition (i.e not have been fitted) and in the original packaging.
- Item(s) returned without a valid Returns Authorisation Number will be refused.
- It can usually take up to 7 working days to process the returned item(s) and issue a credit.
Please return your item(s), along with a copy of your Returns Authorisation Number to:
JSC Aivenos statybine technika
Address: Savanoriu str. 219, LT 02300 Vilnius
Phone: +370 699 82 996
We reserve all rights to refuse the returns of any products specially ordered for the customer. Our decision on warranty is final. We’re confident that our customers will be satisfied by the performance of the items we supply. However, we understand that items get damage or don’t arrive with you in the same condition they left us! For return procedures, please see the above.
Limited Warranty All products sold by Machinery parts online are warranted by Aivenos statybine technika, for use as per the component manufacturers’ original recommendations, against defect in workmanship or material defect under normal use for one year from the date of purchase, subject to exclusions.
- All warranty claims must be made in writing within 14 days of the failure
- Before returning your item(s), please contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number. You can do this online through My Account or contact our team by [email protected] or direct on +370 699 82 996
- If the item(s) is determined by us to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be subject to repair, replacement or refund in full or part, including return delivery costs
Warranty Disclaimer: We’ve made every effort to ensure that our product descriptions are in no way misleading on our website or in any printed material. These descriptions are for the sole purpose of identification and do not warrant, express or imply that the products are other than for reference purposes. Aivenos statybine technika reserves the right to correct any errors as they are identified.
Limitation of Liability: While we always attempt to ensure that all of our products conform to current legislation governing product construction, it cannot be responsible for the installation or use of any of its products. Should you have any questions regarding our parts Returns & Cancellation or Warranty procedure, please contact our customer service team: Phone: +370 699 82 996 or E-mail: [email protected].
Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 6.00 pm